Willamette Week’s Give!Guide is Portland’s easiest path to year-end giving. G!G showcases small, medium and large organizations whose missions fall into eight categories: Animals, Civil & Human Rights, Community, Creative Expression, Education, Environment, Health and Human Services. In fourteen years, G!G has raised over $24 million for hundreds of local nonprofits. Last year, WW readers gave nearly $4.2 million to 150 Portland organizations and the Oregon Cultural Trust. Our goal is to receive $10,000 from donors but with your help we’re confident that we will not only meet that goal but exceed it! Click here to give to Trillium through the Give!Guide. Contact Sai Stone at email@example.com with questions regarding the Give!Guide
We have to thank Hopworks Urban Brewery for their continued support of our organization. For this year’s G!G campaign Hopworks will provide our first 150 donors with a coupon for one order of their World Famous Pretzels with Beer Cheese Sauce!
This year we’re partnering with fellow G!G non profit Baby Blues Connection to offer donors the opportunity to enjoy a day on the river with 13 of their friends on the Brew Barge!Just give $10 or more to BOTH organizations on Giving Tuesday, November 27th to be entered to win!
A Few Give!Guide Dates to Remember!
- 11/1 at 5pm – Charity Smackdown at P:ear
- 11/2 at 8pm – G!G Campaign Kickoff Party w/ Portugal. The Man
Big Give Days!
(If you donate a minimum of $10 to any nonprofit on one of the following Big Give Days, you could randomly win one of these great prizes)
- 11/8 (Powell’s Books Shopping Expedition)
- 11/15 (Tender Loving Empire Package +Year’s Supply of Laughing Planet)
- 11/27 (Brasada Ranch Getaway)
- 12/6 (Sony RX100 VA Mirrorless Camera)
- 12/13 (Portland Trail Blazers Fan Package)
- 12/20 (Trek FX 1 Commuter Bike from Bike Gallery)
- 12/27 (#Exploregon Vacation Package)
Click here and help Trillium reach our Give!Guide Goal!