Jun 30 - 11am - 4pm
North Portland is Golden
June 30, 2019 ~ 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. (9.5 miles)
Don’t forget to bring some gold with you to this event to celebrate our anniversary – this will be our 50th ride! This year, the June event will take place at the last Sunday of the month and will take you through a charming 9.5 mile double loop course. Every Body Rides will return and will be located at Arbor Lodge Park adjacent to the universally accessible Harper’s Playground.
Parks on the Route
- Arbor Lodge Park
- Peninsula Park Rose Garden
- Kenton Park
- McCoy Park
- Columbia Annex
- Live Music
- Original Practice Shakespeare Festival (Ops Fest)
- Sparkle Movement & DJ Doc Rock
- Five Park Marketplaces
- Circus Cascadia
- Make Music Day will return to Sunday Parkways
- Sunday Parkways will celebrate its 50th ride
- Every Body Rides adaptive bicycle event will return for second year!
A big thank you to our presenting sponsor Kaiser Permanente as well as supporting sponsors: Portland Parks & Recreation, Parking Kitty, Portland Bureau of Environmental Services, Metro, CLIF Bar, Travel Portland, AAA, AARP, NW Natural, iQ Credit Union and more!