The Historic Old School is located on the Children’s Farm Home campus, a Trillium Family Services residential facility.
Built in 1925 with funds donated by the Oregon Legislature, the Historic Old School educated the thousands of children who lived at the Children’s Farm Home before it was closed in 1978.
The Historic Old School’s legacy was honored when it was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2007 and subsequently on the Benton County Register of Historic Resources in 2008.
CLICK HERE for information about the Old School Café.
CLICK HERE for information about the Old School Event Center.