Trillium Family Services offers a generous benefit package including:
- Generous Vacation and Sick Leave.
- Paid Holidays.
- Employer Paid Medical, Vision, and Dental for Full Time Employees.*
- Employer Paid Long term disability insurance.
- Employer Paid Life insurance, with an accidental death and dismemberment benefit.
- A retirement benefit is provided by Trillium Family Services in the form of a matching 401 (K) option.
- Membership is available to all employees in local credit unions.
*Regular part-time employees receive pro-rated vacation and sick leave, and fully paid medical and dental benefits.
The above list of benefits is not intended to be a comprehensive description of each benefit or plan. Please refer to the plan summary booklets and personnel policy and procedure manual available through human resources for specific details of each benefit. Trillium Family Services employee benefits are determined and provided at the discretion of the Trillium Family Services board of trustees which reserves the right to cancel, revise or otherwise change benefits provided at anytime. This list does not represent a guarantee of benefits to any employee.
For questions related to employment at Trillium Family Services, email Human Resources at email@example.com