In the spirit of the true meaning of the word philanthropy – the love of humankind – Trillium Family Services invites everyone to join our movement: #humanKIND. Because at the end of the day, love will keep Oregon Well!
Trillium Family Services believes that every child and family has a brighter future and that it through the love we bring together that this is possible. There is so much need for mental and emotional support at all levels of our communities right now.
Enter our TikTok contest for a chance to win $50!
Trillium Family Services has kicked off a TikTok contest for anyone interested in submitting videos on a weekly topic related to mental health and wellness. We will review submissions each week and post the winning video on our platforms. Winners will receive a $50 prize. The contest will run through May 27, 2021.
- This contest is being run as a program of Trillium Family Services (TFS) and all contest decisions, timelines and rules are made by the employees and designees of TFS.
- The winners of the contests will be notified following each contest interval (1 week) and will be required to either transfer the winning video to TFS and/or signal their permission to allow TFS to post the video on the TikTok platform and other platforms as determined by the TFS team.
- The prize awards will be issued through electronic transfer of the prize amount from TFS within two weeks of notification of the award.
- TFS reserves the right to change the timing or end date of the contest as the TFS team deems necessary.
- TFS will own the winning video content permanently once the winner has given permission and may use the content for further applications as deemed appropriate.
Engage: Complete the form above and join our growing movement to support keeping Oregon well
Donate: We would be grateful for a contribution at any level
Volunteer: Time and talents in support of our ongoing efforts to support children, families and community
Learn: Trauma-informed care training videos