In the spirit of the true meaning of the word philanthropy – the love of humankind – Trillium Family Services invites everyone to join our movement: #humanKIND. Because at the end of the day, love will keep Oregon Well!
Trillium Family Services believes that every child and family has a brighter future and that it through the love we bring together that this is possible. There is so much need for mental and emotional support at all levels of our communities right now.
Enter our raffle to win a free virtual training, Coping with Stress & Building Resilience as well as a Oregon State Beavers self-care package!
In today’s world we have more stress and demands placed upon us than ever before. This presentation will introduce you to the impact of stress and trauma on our brains, bodies and communities and increase your awareness of what this can look like in both a professional and relational setting. The workshop will explore the role that you can play in supporting mental health and wellness. You will leave this training with simple and effective tools to boost resilience and cope with stressful situations.
- Only one registrant entry allowed. The training is available for up to 25 participants.
- The winner can request a training date at least 30 days in advance.
- The training will be offered on Zoom hosted by Trillium Family Services.
- The length of the training is 60 min or less, including questions and answer period.
- The scheduling of the training must take place between Feb. 1, 2021-Feb 28, 2021 and June 1- Dec. 3, 2021. The training will not be available between March 1 – May 31 2021.
- Trillium Family Services reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the training if the group is not willing to provide all registrants’ emails and other organization information requested by Trillium 2 weeks prior to the training.
- Trillium Family Services’ facilitator of the training will meet with the winner and/or organizational host for the training at least one week prior to the scheduled training for a 30 minute preparation call.
- Trillium Family Services reserves the right to replace the online training with another service of equal or greater value if circumstances do not allow for the training to occur as planned.
- We will stop taking entries on Dec. 21, 2020 and the drawing will take place before Jan 1, 2021.
- Trillium Family Services reserves the right to withdraw this offering at any time if we determine intent behind the training request is not in keeping with our organizational policies, regulatory requirements or principles.
Engage: Complete the form above and join our growing movement to support keeping Oregon well
Donate: We would be grateful for a contribution at any level
Volunteer: Time and talents in support of our ongoing efforts to support children, families and community
Learn: Trauma-informed care training videos